The service will utilise static teams and mobile teams of strategic
professional operatives to protect each Vaccination Centre, medical staff
and vaccine cargo against threats including:
• The individual - Medical staff kidnapping, murder, extortion, physical threats or attacks in transit, at the vaccination centres, or at accommodation.
• Vaccination centres - Securing each vaccination centre against physical attack.
• Staff accommodation - Securing the staff accommodation against physical attack.
• Convoy - Securing the transit of staff and vaccines between accommodation and the vaccination centres against attack and ambush.
• Patients - While at the vaccination centres.
• Theft or destruction of vaccines - While in transit or in storage at the vaccination centres.